Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    btw, when TP3 out with tegra 3, has an photoshop app, netflix, skype, firefox, opera, office. I will say yes to OP too.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    What do you mean by that? I don't understand what you are saying?

-Suntan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    u dont need a pc to activate or use the tp. But do you ever attach/upload files? No tablet does that.
    He means that you would not be able to upload files to websites.

Ex: Flickr
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    right, photoshop runs fine on atom N450. Please, I had eeepc too, I'm no fool, it runs, but don't twist the meaning of "fine".

and you don't get tegra3 in TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    btw, when TP3 out with tegra 3, has an photoshop app, netflix, skype, firefox, opera, office. I will say yes to OP too.
    Awesome, I didn't have an eee, and yours might not have been as well optimized as the ExoPC, but I can tell you, flat out, that PChop (which I use a lot) works quite well on my exopc. And no, Tegra 3 is not in the TP, but Tegra 3 a LOT faster than an Atom, I would bet this dual core Snapdragon is about as potent (albeit with different architecture) as an Atom.

And you seem to assume a lot, all over the place. You seem to know what stock is going to be available at every retailer in the country on launch day, you know exactly what applications the OP needs to run. I could use your skills as a seer, man.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    u dont need a pc to activate or use the tp. But do you ever attach/upload files? No tablet does that.
    I know it isn't the kind of tablet that you are referring to, but I could resist

EXOPC Slate
    im thinking the best way in the future if they cant make a touchpad a PC replacement is to have it dual boot to windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    He means that you would not be able to upload files to websites.

Ex: Flickr
    Hmm... News to me. I've uploaded a few images with an android tablet. At least to imageshack. I've never used flicker before so I don't know about that.

-Suntan
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    Hmm... News to me. I've uploaded a few images with an android tablet. At least to imageshack. I've never used flicker before so I don't know about that.

-Suntan
    You can, I have uploaded to Flickr from my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by reggieb View Post
    Awesome, I didn't have an eee, and yours might not have been as well optimized as the ExoPC, but I can tell you, flat out, that PChop (which I use a lot) works quite well on my exopc. And no, Tegra 3 is not in the TP, but Tegra 3 a LOT faster than an Atom, I would bet this dual core Snapdragon is about as potent (albeit with different architecture) as an Atom.

And you seem to assume a lot, all over the place. You seem to know what stock is going to be available at every retailer in the country on launch day, you know exactly what applications the OP needs to run. I could use your skills as a seer, man.
    hehe. thanks. my inquisitive mind sometimes can't wait! but usually based on some good reasoning.

i wouldn't mind to be proven wrong tho. we will see.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12