1.    #1  
    Just curious - how does anyone think the TouchPad will be able to take screenshots of its own screen? I know we use the keyboards on the Pre/Pixi variants, but I can't figure out how it would be possible without a keyboard.

Any thoughts?
    On the iPhone it's Pwr+Home, I think. Maybe something like that.
    I don't know how to do it, but trust me, it can be done. I have received screenshots of my own app from HPalm.
    I'm sure it will be something like Power-Home or VolDown-Home. You will be able to do, unlike Android were the devs have to use the command line to take shots.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    And even if there isn't, a program can be done to take the screenshots. Mine works that way (on the TP).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    Just curious - how does anyone think the TouchPad will be able to take screenshots of its own screen? I know we use the keyboards on the Pre/Pixi variants, but I can't figure out how it would be possible without a keyboard.

Any thoughts?
    I have recently bought a Touchpad and wanted to confirm that the sequence is Power button + Home button to take a scree capture.

It'll make a snapshot sound and a yellow fade like ripple affect in the center.
    OPen the Photo app, and under your touchpad, is the screen capture.

Ax
    Power + home button.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    SYMBOL + CONTROL + "+" = SCREENSHOT with the BT keyboard, FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Power + home button.
    This work's, but not in PDK-Apps (Screenshoots messed up).
    I've filed a [BUG]-Message on the HP/Palm Dev-Forum. (hope it will be fixed in the next update)
    good morning...I have had my Touchpad for a week...attached a Breed case/bluetooth keyboard to it...without a glitch...last night my keyboard was dead..needed more charging..went to use touch keyboard and each time I hit the letter p...it took a screenshot..
    now I must figure out how to disable the screenshot feature...anyone have any ideas?
    I am charging the keyboard now..perhaps, when it is useable the screenshot feature will be mute.
    The only way I know of to take a screenshot on the TouchPad is by using the home button + the power button. So it is very weird that pressing p is causing your TP to take a screenshot...

edit: so is this a feature on the keyboard you have paired to it?