View Poll Results: Buying a Touchpad? Where?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • HP Sales Rep

23 15.97%
  • Amazon

33 22.92%
  • Best Buy

57 39.58%
  • Walmart

22 15.28%
  • Office Depot

0 0%
  • Office Max

1 0.69%
  • Sams Club

7 4.86%
  • Staples

1 0.69%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering where people will be purchasing their touchpad come July 1st or 5th, whenever.... Thanks
    yeah yeah.. I spelled Best Buy wrong...
    Amazon saves $50 in sales tax! At least where I live.
    BestBuy because I have had good experiences with my local BestBuy in the past. And there is a WebOS enthusiast, like me, who works there!

Oh, and you might want to fix the poll (moderators). It says, "Bet Buy". LOL Its the new Ebay store. You bet or you buy.

EDIT: Now that I thin about it I'm going with Amazon because I'll end up saving like a $100 through taxes and other deals.
    Last edited by Rennat; 06/29/2011 at 12:15 PM.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Only reason I'm buying it from Best Buy is because I have over $150 in store credit.
    where ever they have it for the cheapest price.
    Best Buy because I have the in-store credit card and RWZ points/credit to spend. Plus I like the financing options and return policy.
    Wherever has it available so I can have it in my hands on July 1st.
    Whoever has it on day 1.. Prolly Bet Buy
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadForce View Post
    Whoever has it on day 1.. Prolly Bet Buy
    Bet Buy is in Westminster California..
    Bet Buy. For the Rewad Zone points. Will help me keep my Premier Silver status, too.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    None of these.....I'll be buying it from the HP Employee online store.
    Fry's Electronics or Micro Center. No Lines!
    Walmart because Walmart knows their electronics. I mean, when is the last time a Best Buy guy could answer a simple question? I asked the Best Buy guy about theoretical physics and he wouldn't answer me. I asked the Walmart guy where the batteries were and he took me right there.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 06/15/2011 at 12:22 PM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Hobbz likes this.
    What are you, some kind of wise guy?
    Yep.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

16.    #16  
    Im surprised that only 2 people so far are going with the HP sales rep.. I wonder why....
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    Im surprised that only 2 people so far are going with the HP sales rep.. I wonder why....
    What's that mean? How would an average consumer find an HP Sales Rep? It's not like they have HP retail stores in more than a couple cities.

Or is that like over-the-phone ordering?
    webOS user since 20090606.
    One of the 24 hr Walmart's in Orange County California at 12:00AM Friday July 1st
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    One of the 24 hr Walmart's in Orange County California at 12:00AM Friday July 1st
    Crafty. Hope the graveyard shift employees aren't too bleary-eyed and actually know what you're asking for. Good luck!
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Store credit at Frye's so if I choose to buy it (depending on whether or not Sprint gets the Pre 3), I'll probably do so from Frye's.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast