View Poll Results: Buying a Touchpad? Where?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • HP Sales Rep

23 15.97%
  • Amazon

33 22.92%
  • Best Buy

57 39.58%
  • Walmart

22 15.28%
  • Office Depot

0 0%
  • Office Max

1 0.69%
  • Sams Club

7 4.86%
  • Staples

1 0.69%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    I just got a 10% off weekend Best Buy coupons in the mail 2 days ago for this weekend. Didn't see int eh fire print that the HP Touchpad was excluded for the 10% off. Thats $60 bucks right there, then my local sales tax of 5.5% i still get about $30 vs Amazon Plus BB REward Zone Points.

Might we worth to cancel my preorder... Get it sooner, and save $30.
    where the coupons in a mailer or email? I would love to get my hands on one.. Im going it best buy to try my luck on friday...
    Midnight Walmart, gives me plenty of time to setup and enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by salazar09 View Post
    Only reason I'm buying it from Best Buy is because I have over $150 in store credit.
    If I were you I would buy through Amazon because cheaper and then use those 150 bucks to buy accessories at BB
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    Im surprised that only 2 people so far are going with the HP sales rep.. I wonder why....
    You know I'm an HP Rep but I have yet to meet these types of sales reps that everyone keeps talking about, where would I find one of these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by w2wpaul View Post
    No BB on the Big Island. If by some miracle the Kona Walmart gets a couple I'll go there otherwise AMAZON.
    You live in Hawaii huh? How much is shipping for things off of Amazon typically there?
    Quote Originally Posted by louboy23 View Post
    I just looked at my Amazon purchase history, since I had forgotten, and I don't get any sales tax here in Los Angeles. So $50 less Amazon it is, plus a cover case and a touchstone if they have it !
    As of July 1, Amazon (and all online retailers) technically have to collect sales tax on California sales. This is provision of the budget that passed yesterday. The temporary 1% extra sales tax will expire tomorow.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345