Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Curious, does anyone know of any partnerships or apps certain textbook companies have with WebOS/HP or the touchpad? I know the Kindle App exists but is there anything else? Nook Study maybe?

It would be really nice if I could pick up a touchpad and use it for my books.
    They have mentioned the TouchPad being used as a Textbook for students so I know it is in mind, but the only book related app that has been announced (Feb 9th) was the Kindle app and magazine apps.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    H/P needs a music store, music app, kindle app, netflix app, magazine store, movie store. Hopefully everyone is working overtime.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    H/P needs a music store, music app, kindle app, netflix app, magazine store, movie store. Hopefully everyone is working overtime.
    I'm still hoping Amazon ends up announcing a lot of those for the TouchPad launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I'm still hoping Amazon ends up announcing a lot of those for the TouchPad launch.
    I think the only thing they will announce is Kindle, that too probably made by Palm/HP
    If this helped you hit thanks.