Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I was planning to be an early adopter; damn the torpedoes!

But we've had two cars go south, and a major plumbing disaster, so the TP Slush Fund (sounds kinda gross) has been depleted.

I look forward to vicariously experiencing launch with the rest of you. I also look forward to reading the P/C forums to tell me why the device is sub-par, too expensive, lacking a front facing camera, HDMI out and a personal butler - just to salve my feelings. =)
    *hugs*
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Yes.. TP Slush Fund does sound kinda bad Sorry for the run of bad luck!
    PLUMBING??

Pfffffft!

Tell the family they will have to pee into a 5 gallon bucket and get the Touchpad!

When friends are over and ask "can I use your bathroom"...you say "NO! But, you can multitask......AND, when I disconnect that power hogging air conditioner I'll save enough to buy a Pre3 and you can Touch To Share!"

You, my friend, will be a winner! They can ******* in any other friend's house. Only YOURS has 'stacked cards' on a tablet!!
    Last edited by rlee2001; 06/13/2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    PLUMBING??

Pfffffft!

Tell the family they will have to pee into a 5 gallon bucket and get the Touchpad!

When friends are over and ask "can I use your bathroom"...you say "NO! But, you can multitask......AND, when I disconnect that power hogging air conditioner I'll save enough to buy a Pre3 and you can Touch To Share!"

You, my friend, will be a winner! They can ******* in any other friend's house. Only YOURS has 'stacked cards' on a tablet!!
    LMAO!!
    I can relate. I was high bidder for an unlocked Veer in the PC Marketplace, and I found out that my power steering pump went. Had to get an ATT freebie.
    Walk around the Walmart parking lot until you find enough change to buy a TouchPad...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    That sucks man. I'm really beginning to think that I don't want to be an early adopter this go around. The touchpad 2, or the unnamed 7" tab might be more for me, and will probably be more polished software wise. (and of course there's the whole no sprint webOS thing going for me too)
    It has a front facing camera. However, due to all teh stress in your life, I'm sure you wanted to say rear-camera. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    Well, I was planning to be an early adopter; damn the torpedoes!

But we've had two cars go south, and a major plumbing disaster, so the TP Slush Fund (sounds kinda gross) has been depleted.

I look forward to vicariously experiencing launch with the rest of you. I also look forward to reading the P/C forums to tell me why the device is sub-par, too expensive, lacking a front facing camera, HDMI out and a personal butler - just to salve my feelings. =)

best comment yet!!!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    With your plumbing problems, shouldn't it be

" TP Flush Fund"

Just sayin
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    As much as I love webOS, I'm inclined to wait for the reviews and hear what you guys and P/C said about the device before taking a plunge. But man, HP's continued assault with the drip-drip-drip video clips is making it mighty hard to resist being an early adopter!
    Plumbing is overrated. Multitasking is not.

Btw, hopefully better luck finds you.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    You could always get an iPad...
    Forget you people, I'm taking the plunge the first day possible, I don't need some lame brain Apple biased reviewer to tell me what I like/need because it's webOS and I already know I like the OS.
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Multitasking is a wasted feature if you can't use it while taking a dump.
    Last edited by Andreas; 06/14/2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    +1000

Just don't forget to use the sanitized wipes on your phone or tablet afterwards.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Multitasking is a wasted feature if you can't use it while taking a dump.
    Win!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast