1.    #1  
    to be used outside in non official countries?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    it uses wifi and just needs a palm profile. So far no 3g version has been announced so i dont think there is anything to activate.
  3.    #3  
    Okay but will it be possible to login in palm profile outside USA or any official country?
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    Okay but will it be possible to login in palm profile outside USA or any official country?
    The internet isn't esclusive to the USA. You can still access USA websites anywhere in the world. So I don't see why you wouldn't be able to access HP/Palm's servers were they have the profiles stored. So yes, you will be.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  5.    #5  
    Okay, thanks.
    the whole "country-activation" thing is about to stop with webOS 3.0, even for the phones...at least that's the way I understood it!
    App Catalog goes international with launch of TP. The only thing then holding you back would be devs not marking a certain app for distribution in your country (guessing there will be a way to spoof this at least on wifi only models, if not everything).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...