1.    #1  
    Since I have seen lots of posts and thread about people receiving e-mails from there sales reps (haven't seen one about people getting direct calls on first contact), figured I would post this.

About 10:30 am today pacific time, I actually got a direct call from my sales rep (came from a TX number so I let it go to voicemail). I haven't called back because I know I don't have the cash to preorder right now.

Just wanted to share, since I signed up for the notification when P|C first posted the article and had been wondering why I hadn't seen an e-mail from a small business sales rep yet. So for those folks that haven't gotten an e-mail yet, maybe you will get a call.

Really didn't think they would make direct calls for first contact, seams like HP is putting massive resources into the enterprise side of WebOS (or maybe I just got a sales rep that does things differently).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I got a direct call from my HP rep. She is going to be in the office from 9-4 on the 19th and is going to call me to place my order when she arrives. She is also going to throw in free overnight shipping too so I'll get it on the 2nd.
  3.    #3  
    Nice
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I just got that call too (also from a Texas number). I just posted here about it: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-july-1-a.html