Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When the phones run the same versions of WebOS as the tablets, yes you should be able to share all apps.

I am pretty sure docs2go will only be running on WebOS 3.0 (touchpad) initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    When the phones run the same versions of WebOS as the tablets, yes you should be able to share all apps.

I am pretty sure docs2go will only be running on WebOS 3.0 (touchpad) initially.
    docs2go won't be running on anything... quickoffice will and it is in development for WebOS 2.0 and TP right now according to their website.

Quickoffice Quickoffice for webOS
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Last semester I only used Evernote for my notes, and Googledocs for my papers that had to conform to a certain format. It works brilliantly. No reason for me to run around with an external flash drive or email myself documents anymore. The 'cloud' concept give a vast majority of your data to you already. That plus Dropbox, you're golden.
    Plus, if you use Evernote, Dropbox and Googledocs you can access all of your important files from any computer/phone/tablet. Glorious.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12