Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    to be fair to the ipad it reads raw files connected via the connection kit & allows me to import them onto the ipad. It also then allows me to export off the ipad still in raw.

I guess I need to wait for the touchpad to get out there to see what it can do.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    ok there should be some Touchpads out there, if anyone has one I'd be interested if it can display RAW files.

I guess the camera connection is a definite no, which puts me in a holding pattern until hopefully a software update allows camera connections!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I've placed some RAW images into my Touchpad in various folders which I know are displaying my JPEG images in the photo application and the Touchpad is unable to display my RAW images. It may seem that RAW images are not supported.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    thanks for sharing, not good news though
    Quote Originally Posted by kitenski View Post
    thanks for sharing, not good news though
    It goes along with saying that RAW is its own format and it is unfortunate it wasn't brought along with the touchpad.

The same applies to the .msg and .eml formats for attachments sent from a business enviroment with Microsoft Outlook. I haven't verified, but im more then confident it still won't open these files; Which are Standard in the Enterprise world.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    It goes along with saying that RAW is its own format and it is unfortunate it wasn't brought along with the touchpad.

The same applies to the .msg and .eml formats for attachments sent from a business enviroment with Microsoft Outlook. I haven't verified, but im more then confident it still won't open these files; Which are Standard in the Enterprise world.
    My pre2 doesn't open .eml but a yet to ship WebOS product I saw did, so fingers crossed the Touchpad does.

regards,

Greg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12