1.    #1  
    Video: TouchPad for work.
    HP is not stopping with the videos promos. Now you can watch some of the before features posted on P/C front page, like Citrix apps and more.

Video:
    Thanks again.
  3.    #3  
    you are welcome
    Thanks for the post.

i'll say it again. no video out is a major negative for this in the business. My management sees the touchpad as the top business tablet - until no video out. They were looking forward to using this in team meetings, customer meetings, etc. now they may pick the tip seller.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    What is that @ 43 second into the video? Looks like a slab phone....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    uhh, it's the touchpad
    Nice video and I would also love a video out feature...since without one how can business professionals do PowerPoint presentations via their overhead projectors. Someone at HP has to use PowerPoint and projectors and knows we're missing something on the Touchpad without HDMI or otherwise.

Maybe they can fix this with some type of doc and communication interface? Sorli...
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    uhh, it's the touchpad
    Oh..yeah...I apologize...I have a a few stiff drinks tonight

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Nice video and I would also love a video out feature...since without one how can business professionals do PowerPoint presentations via their overhead projectors. Someone at HP has to use PowerPoint and projectors and knows we're missing something on the Touchpad without HDMI or otherwise.

Maybe they can fix this with some type of doc and communication interface? Sorli...
    well, for this first TouchPad, they may have been thinking about the business community, but not anyone's sales force, that's for sure. Totally confused as to why they didn't add it. Also, bummed out now as our sales team will not be getting it - all because of no video out. Short sighted? maybe, but my management now sees this as a second device vs their plans of replacing a laptop for a certain % of the sales team. BUMMER
    Last edited by Midway99; 06/13/2011 at 01:31 AM.
  10.    #10  
    I was thinking about the TVs in the market that are wi fi and bluetooth enable, so I was wondering how the TouchPad could work with PowerPoint presentations with them, instead via HDMI. ???