1.    #1  
    I posted this a while ago, but now that we have a release date I thought it was a good idea to post again. The Register is holding a contest to win an HP Touchpad:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06...n_hp_touchpad/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks for the reminder. I just signed up again. Maybe I'll win something for once haha...
    Is this for the UK only or can US folx enter as well?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Wow, the release date was right in front of our faces the whole time:
    The winner will be drawn on July 1st, and notified by email.
    Looks like the last winner was from NYC and when it asks what country you are from, it's a drop-down list only, Canada was there, didn't check for USA but assume that it's there as well.

@Stevesrjr86....limit ONE entry per person it said in fine print....your entries are no longer valid, jk ....but really only 1 per.

Entered...and looks like I got pre-empted to 1 of 2 finallists, so no need for anyone else to enter
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Don't bother. It's mine.
    I get everything first remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Don't bother. It's mine.
    I get everything first remember?

I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I love this last line of the small print on the entry page "...In the event that the HP TouchPad is unavailable, an alternative prize of similar value will be substituted."
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Anyone here get an email saying you won? Just curious if a PreCentral member took the prize.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.