Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Will the touchpad have any form of video out?

I know it will not have an HDMI port on the tablet. At one time there was talk of possibly having video out when docked on the touchstone. I haven't seen any of this in any of the demos. It sure would be nice for presentation and home entertainment purposes.

Any chance?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    no news on that yet =\
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    no
    dlna?????
    They've already shown the device, and all the specs/features are posted on the HP website. No video out on this device unless they come out with some way of using the USB port.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah i think they will do some sort of update for that... but it will be six months at the earliest -=(
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    dlna?????
    No DLNA if I remember good. Lack of TV out features is just one of big TP's lacks. Guess something can be managed for streaming to HTPC, but lack of direct connection to TV is unexplainable.
    I imagine eventually its possible for make an accessory to offer the function. But if its another $20, it will just be greedy.

Yeah Its lacking, although so far I don't really think its crucial. But who knows, it seems every android pad and playbook now have it. Maybe opal in 6 months will have one..
    Do we know, what data can be pushed thru touchstone related coils? Is there any hope to use touchstone technology for tv out?