Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    Futureshop.ca pre-orders start on June 19th! I'm so pre-ordering!
    I want to pre order but something is keeping me from it. Probably just so I can go to the store and get it right away

july 15 is a friday so I'll make sure I'm there for when its open
    Since the tablet is coming about 2 weeks earlier in the US.. I think i'm gonna wait to see what the reaction is to the people who buy it first before I decide to get one. Kinda like a testing period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Since the tablet is coming about 2 weeks earlier in the US.. I think i'm gonna wait to see what the reaction is to the people who buy it first before I decide to get one. Kinda like a testing period.
    i dont know if that's such a great idea
    everyone is too negative.. the glass is always half empty.. plus you shouldn't let other peoples reaction influence your decision lol

I was at work tonight up in our Edmonton depot, and we have a driver that comes down from Grande Prairie in a Sprinter van. The skids we get from FedEx are wrapped in black plastic and we generally don't open them up unless they can't get in the back of the van due to height issues. So this skid was too high, we unwrapped it and there's this box sticking out pretty high, so I pull it out and look what I found

This should by now be in Grande Prairie, and will be delivered to Best Buy on Monday.

I can't say for certain for other stores, but Grande Prairie is about 3-4 hours north of Edmonton, so I would imagine we should start seeing these pretty soon.

I know we already know release dates etc, but still haven't seen anything in stores yet(just checked a WalMart the other day and nothing), nice to know it won't be long now

I did rotate it in Photobucket...oh well get over it
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Nice find!!
    Future Shop now has the touchpad blurb available, the link to pre order isn't available yet, probably tomorrow

Tablets: HP TouchPad - Future Shop

Further to that, they have the accessory sleeves and cases for sale

Search Result - Future Shop
    I really hope there will be better cases than that
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    I almost always buy my cases from Ebay from China or Hong Kong. Way Way cheaper and same quality.
    I couldn't wait. I ordered from B&H Photo and having it shipped (1-2 days).
    Touchpad Charging Dock is CAD159.99 at FutureShop!? O_o
    Futureshop, Staples and Bestbuy canada have the touchpad for pre order. Did anyone pull the trigger yet?
    Pre ordered one from futureshop!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    Touchpad Charging Dock is CAD159.99 at FutureShop!? O_o
    That is absolutely brutal.
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    That is absolutely brutal.
    wow
    Either that is a price mistake or HP is really really stupid selling it for that price.
    If the touchstone is that much, I'm gonna package forward it... Hell of a lot cheaper.

W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    If the touchstone is that much, I'm gonna package forward it... Hell of a lot cheaper.

I might do that as well
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12