1.    #1  
    I'm not to worried about it since it doesn't really make that big of difference but I thought we would see a white TouchPad.
    lol that's what apple said about the iphone 4. "let's make a white one, it will only take us a year to figure out how..."
    Lol ohhh so true! Its sad though. I personally would like the black one and maybe get a colored case if people make em!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    No, HP's products are black.
  5.    #5  
    Since the Veer comes in white and we saw artists renderings of the Veer, Pre3 and TouchPad in white before the Veer was confirmed white I thought we would probably see all three.

I guess maybe we still will. I actually would like to see one in dark red but that is maybe just me.
    Maybe on 3G versions...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by Teacrot View Post
    No, HP's products are black.

Google translate (my long-ago college German fails me):

That the touchpad comes in white was already in the room and frequently makes sense to cover all the buyers interests. Well the guys from tabletcommunity.de a document to the HP touchpad on the HP Web site discovered in the right several things were confirmed. The touchpad is therefore now also with 1.5 Ghz dual core CPU at exactly the same chipset (Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060) and type (as listed in the HP Store Arnold Böcklin) in a 64gb version. The document was unfortunately taken offline shortly thereafter, but the guys could take a screenshot.