View Poll Results: Would you buying TP on day one or...

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm preordering, can't wait 07.01.

41 50.62%
  • I will wait to see reactions of guy above

22 27.16%
  • I'm waiting for price drop

13 16.05%
  • I have Ipad2 posting here just to annoy you

5 6.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Since they say they are going to put webos on all pc so I assume a device like the convertable tm2 would get it also. That is what I would want.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I think I am waiting for whichever version 7" or 9" launching with 3G chip as well as GPS module.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I'm waiting til I have enough dough!!!
    This, just can't justify the cash right now, especially if I have to replace my trusty Pre- sometime soon which is looking likely.
    currently in wait mode and am now leaning towards not buying this 1st gen touchpad. For what's its worth, I do not own a tablet at this time and would only buy the touchpad... I think.

time will tell
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    I call BS on the Saturday delivery.
    That depends on whether or not FedEx offers Saturday delivery in that person's area. If they do and overnight delivery was requested, the device should arrive if HP did its job getting the packages to FedEx before their cutoff time. If not, it will be next business day.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    I think I am waiting for whichever version 7" or 9" launching with 3G chip as well as GPS module.
    Yeah, me too. I need GPS.
    I will get Pre 3 (Verizon) first. Then, by that time the first adoptees will step on the rakes enough times to see if TP is good product. Also, by this time it would be seen how well Pre and TP work together, and a price might come down a bit.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12