Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Only interested in a 7" 3G version Now hurry up and announce the Pre 3 release date and pricing HP!
    Agreed. I'm really only interested in a 3G version. Why on earth are HP releasing a WiFi-only TouchPad first?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGP View Post
    Agreed. I'm really only interested in a 3G version. Why on earth are HP releasing a WiFi-only TouchPad first?
    carrier certification takes a couple of months. They have to lock down the OS version. To do it they would have had to release a less than perfect version or wait longer. Once they had the OS up to scratch the WiFi version is the fastest to bring to market. The 3g TP may be in testing already.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'll be holding off for that "late adopter discount". I can't see this price holding.
    No sign of the cost for accessories in the UK?

I'm seriously considering finding someone to bring one back - it's likely to be 150 cheaper if you got for the touchpad, dock and case/keyboard....

Any news on the Pre3 in the UK - O2 told me they wont stock it.
    We've not heard anything more on the Pre 3 in the UK
    O2 UK tweeted a while back that they would not be stocking it. I'll probably move to a 'SIM only' plan and buy the Pre 3 from HP unlocked!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'm too eagerly awaiting the Touchpad and Pre3 in the UK. HP don't seem too keen on keeping us in the loop with regards to release dates & pricing though.

I'm hoping to buy both direct from HP so it would be great if they could do a combo deal!
    The Euro is worth much more than the dollar so if you convert it into US dollars and then buy it from the US in our money you might just get a better deal, even though the shipping. I have some friends who live over in Europe, so they sent me Euros for my birthday and when I exchanged it into US dollars it ended up being quite a hand full of money.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12