Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/09/2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: updated title - merged threads
    damn, you beat me to it! Twitter
    Beaten to it.

HP’s first webOS tablet will be available in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Germany a few days later and in Canada in mid-July, with availability scheduled to follow later this year in Italy and Spain, as well as in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore.
    Good to hear they're aiming for a number of countries with the launch as well though not as many as I'd have liked.
    Well it looks like the release date speculation phase of the TP is over.
    I suppose waiting a couple extra weeks won't be so bad...
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    que the complainers in 3..2...1...
    About bleeping time.

http://blog.palm.com/palm/2011/06/hp...ts-a-date.html

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Man they said it was going to be in the first half and TECHNICALLY July 1 is the first day of the 2nd half...... HP lied to us! They are a bunch of ----tards! I'm going to go make some stupid cartoon with weird voices that get really annoying after awhile!

Wonder when it'll be released this side of the border?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Here's hoping it's as perfect by then as HP says. I really don't want to see a repeat of the original Pre launch.
    Just saw on twitter myself.
    complain: i thought they said "June" ? :P

there. ;-)
    And the techblogging universe and Precentral community collectively
    exhibit a big Exhale.
    Pause...........

Ahhhh.

Then...

What about the Pre3????
    I bet they just announced the date to calm down Palm fans after the uproar caused by the open feeds announcement.

Booo.

My fickle gadget lust for a new unnecessary toy (which all tablets are) may have waned by then.

At least we can stop speculating. It's pretty weird that so many thousands of walmart stores will have big empty spots on their shelving for nearly a month though. That makes me think the launch date wasn't decided until way after the marketing materials and timing were.
    they have got to be close to announcing the launch date for the pre3. more people are looking forward to that than the TP.
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Man awesome news.
    Touchpad would rock and hopefully I will get it by September.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I bet they just announced the date to calm down Palm fans after the uproar caused by the open feeds announcement.

I think the two are related, but I think it was the upcoming release of the TouchPad that prompted the open feed policy change. I don't think the open feed issue pushed HP to announce the TouchPad release date.
    I like this:

If you just can’t wait for July, preorders in North America and Europe will begin June 19.
    No, I really can't wait.

I guess it's ok, I can wait a paycheck since I just bought new golf clubs
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    And the techblogging universe and Precentral community collectively
    exhibit a big Exhale.
    Pause...........

Ahhhh.

Then...

What about the TouchPad 3G/3.5G/4G?
    There. Fixed that for you....
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast