Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    now wheres my pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    they have got to be close to announcing the launch date for the pre3. more people are looking forward to that than the TP.
    With the press release stating that AT&T is the partner for the 3G version, I would assume that also means that AT&T is the first (possibly only) Pre 3 provider as well.

Which means I won't get a Pre 3.
    happy to have a date......but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    and what a weak announcement....twitter.

I mean Leo you could have made the announcement at least......
    BTW,

I think it's just mean to launch the Touchpad in the United States on CANADA DAY.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    There. Fixed that for you....
    Er, thats great. But...um my Pre has a big 'ole crack in it, can you fix that too?
    ps I'll take a Pre3 if you can't.
    At least now we know EXACTLY when it will be released.

Unless there are delays. lol

Now, onto the Pre3!

C'mon give us some info this week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    With the press release stating that AT&T is the partner for the 3G version, I would assume that also means that AT&T is the first (possibly only) Pre 3 provider as well.

Which means I won't get a Pre 3.
    ATT is defintely getting a Pre 3 but the release of the TP on ATT does not imply they will be the only one. I would assume HP will sell more wireless models of the TP than carrier branded ones. It's just a larger market. From the few reports of Verizon branded Pre 3's we've seen, I would assume they will get it at launch or soon after. I could actually see them get it first. Who knows.
    Hmmn, Engadget are quoting a UK price of 399 / 479. Anybody know where they're getting that from? It's not a direct dollar to pound conversion and can't see it in the press release.
    HP really screwed up bigtime here. I can't believe they would put their whole business on the line. Waiting til July? That's kamikaze HP for ya. Should have been released on Monday the 13th, now they have no chance to compete with iPad. They will never gain market share if they continue the same business practices as recent. Xoom already out, iPad 3 is around the corner and already better, Galaxy Tab 10.1.4GS II is coming with Super QHD+3D screen and Android Ice Cream 4.0.1337.. good luck *blows kisses*
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    HP really screwed up bigtime here. I can't believe they would put their whole business on the line. Waiting til July? That's kamikaze HP for ya. Should have been released on Monday the 13th
    You mean Friday the 13th (of May), right?
    This better be followed up with a lot of app and multimedia announcements. ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    You mean Friday the 13th (of May), right?
    I was talking about Monday the 13th of September 2010

Just put a fork in 'em, they're toast
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    HP really screwed up bigtime here. I can't believe they would put their whole business on the line. Waiting til July? That's kamikaze HP for ya. Should have been released on Monday the 13th, now they have no chance to compete with iPad. They will never gain market share if they continue the same business practices as recent. Xoom already out, iPad 3 is around the corner and already better, Galaxy Tab 10.1.4GS II is coming with Super QHD+3D screen and Android Ice Cream 4.0.1337.. good luck *blows kisses*
    Are you for real? You are like a bad imitation of a troll.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Are you for real?
    Not at all (I apologize if the sarcasm was not obvious)

Let the parties across the world begin!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    BTW,

I think it's just mean to launch the Touchpad in the United States on CANADA DAY.
    haha they could have kept us in the loop on Canada day, but then again, who would be out buying it then?
    But, my birthday is July 2, and that would have been one heck of a sweet birthday present and great timing lol
    I was talking about Monday the 13th of September 2010

Just put a fork in 'em, they're toast
    Wrongo, late boy, should have been Tuesday July 13 2010, just under 2 weeks after they completed the Palm acquisition. They had plenty of time during that 6 week due diligence to whip up a tablet.
    I'm not considering the Touchpad until a phone is announced for Sprint. If they were smart, they would announce something before the EVO 3D and Galaxy S2 are released...
    I still say the pricing's a mistake. It should be $100 cheaper. Having the same price as the iPad 2 (not iPad 1) is going to hurt sales a lot. And the success of WebOS hinges on getting a LOT of users.

Since they can't come close to competing on apps/functionality, and they can't compete on OS speed or thinness or lightweight, they should be competing on price.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast