1.    #1  
    I stopped by my local BB today to see if they had any White Veers in stock. Usually the veer will be displayed with all the other mobile phones in the BB Mobile area. Instead the sales associate steered me to a large blank stand-alone display with the lonely Veer hooked up on the left hand side. This display was near all the tablets in the computer section.

I can only assume the TP will be placed here beside the Veer due to the large amount of nothingness. There was no signage at all but it looks like things are ramping up very quickly.
    Sounds like what was mentioned in some of the stories here at P|C and WOR about freestanding Best Buy displays. Putting the Veer alongside the TouchPad makes all kinds of sense, particularly once they get TTS working.
    yeah the precentral article the other day suggest that the veer will serve as the "end cap" to the touchpad display. webOS will have its own little island like iOS
    they can demo TTS, if they make the software working on the veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    What?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I heard from someone and read a post somewhere that Touch To Share works already on the Veer, or will once Best Buy has the TouchPad. I didn't believe it since they had said it would need an update first, but this would dovetail with that and make for a nice display.