Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I found this when searching google for FB359UA:HP TOUCHPAD 32GB HP WEBOS TABLET - Sam's Club

Sorry if someone already posted this, but I didn't find it when searching P|C.
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    I found this when searching google for FB359UA:HP TOUCHPAD 32GB HP WEBOS TABLET - Sam's Club

Sorry if someone already posted this, but I didn't find it when searching P|C.
    nice. wish the pricing was 449 and 549 though
    walmart. officedepot. now sams club. all 32GB version. none has 16gb one.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    that's a better discount vs msrp than they offer for the ipoodaded aka 2$ their ipads are 598 to beat walmarts 599 that beats msrp of 599.99

I know where I will be buying my touchpad! Hope they have the touchstone and case as a slight discount, as I want a touchstone and my wife will make me get it a case.
    yeah, what's up with the awol 16g version?
  6.    #6  
    I looked through the source code for the page hopeing to find a release date but didn't find one (it was 2:00am, I easily could have missed it) Maybe someone more skilled and patient can find something.
    I looked through the source code for the page hopeing to find a release date but didn't find one (it was 2:00am, I easily could have missed it) Maybe someone more skilled and patient can find something.
    Code:
    		<!-- Start R2MISHR R2BStock 3-MAY-2010, all  Auction Messages to go here. -->
    		<!-- Start R2MISHR R2BSTOCK 04-JUL-2010 -->
    	    <!-- End R2MISHR R2BStock 3-MAY-2010 -->
    		<!--Start PASupport:Date 30 June 2010 -->

<!--End PASupport  -->
    		<!-- R2 Item in Stock <jnkrish> changes begin --> 
    		<!-- R2 Item in Stock <jnkrish> changes end --> 

<!--End PASupport  -->
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    walmart. officedepot. now sams club. all 32GB version. none has 16gb one.
    Maybe the 16gb TP has a different model number?

Since the memory isn't expandable, I'm going for as much as possible. It seems to me that what seems more than ample in the beginning eventually isn't enough. I know there is cloud storage, but sometimes there isn't connectivity.
    hopeully they will just not even make the 16g version and price the 32gwhere the 16gm was plannd. Memor is cheap and the need to eat appl wherever they can.
    Maybe they would do this...it would be a welcome surprise and I think it would get sales off to a quicker start. Those looking @ a tablet might try a new one (1st from a known brand) over Lord Apple if they had a price point reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    Code:

<!--End PASupport  -->

<!--End PASupport  -->
    interesting. i wonder which of the dates is the right one (i also wonder why they are still stuck in 2010).
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    interesting. i wonder which of the dates is the right one (i also wonder why they are still stuck in 2010).
    This may be an instance of HP using their power in the marketplace to keep interest high.

The end of June, beginning of July "2010" keeps us chattering in the blogs in wonderment - the following weekend after Leo publicly states they won't release it until it's perfect, hinting it may now be coming at the end of June (2011) ...

Works to keep the Touchpad alive in everyones minds similar to the way some celebrities will do something perceived as negative by the public just to keep their name popping up in the media.

Plausable, but we'll never know whats truly behind this unless some Sam's club employee is willing to put their job on the line to fill us in!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    Maybe the 16gb TP has a different model number?
    i am sure they have different stock #.
    Im not disputing the existence of 16GB version "eventually available for users to purchase".

I'm wondering if HP will "only ship 32GB version to retail store at the beginning of the launch" to boost sales of that version. Since all retails store so far have been found to have 32GB versions in their system, but none has been found to have 16Gb models in their systems.

If its true, that means for a user walking into a retail store, $600 will be the entry price for HP touchpad, which is bad, IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    I know where I will be buying my touchpad! Hope they have the touchstone and case as a slight discount, as I want a touchstone and my wife will make me get it a case.
    Me too. It will make the weekly fresh fruit run a bit more expensive, but that's ok.
    Yes, this is AWESOME. At the same time, I'm so eager for the TouchPad, that I'll buy it wherever I can get it 1st. I won't wait on sams to save $22.00 +tax. That said, if it's a universal launch date and it's available there, then Heck Yeah, I'm going to Sam's.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    hey 20bucks is 20bucks, yes 'your spending 600 what is 20?'

well... Give me 20 of your dollars... It's 20 bucks! Lol

I may get it asap I may wait till pre 3 dunno yet
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    not only is there a 16 but im 100% positive of a 64 gig version in the works as well... but i think that will only come out depending on volume for 16, and 32 gigs...
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    If Wal-Mart is a launch partner then it makes sense that Sam's Club would carry it. They are owned by the same company after all.

And, for all we know, it is the 32GB version of the iPad that is the biggest seller. If that is the case and HP knows that, why not launch the 32GB version first?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast