1.    #1  
    Are there any information if it will be possible to enable Mobil Hot Spot on the mobile from TP - remote? This would be nice to shock all those i-Phonys with there iPad using its own SIM card.
    um... Are you asking whether it will be possible to tether your TouchPad to your Mobile HotSpot-enabled webOS phone? Yes it will, because the hotspot is just another WiFi network that any WiFi-enabled device can connect to.
    iPhones also have jailbreakless tethering now according to my iP4-wielding friend, so the Apple acolytes may not be as shocked as you're hoping they will..

If you meant something else, please rephrase your question - oder stelle sie gleich auf Deutsch, Jürgen :P
  3.    #3  
    You might use Hotspot, but can you enable it remote from the tablet? (also nicht Hotspot nutzen sondern starten aus der Ferne)
    At the moment i would say no but that would be a great taptoshare feature, open hotspot on the phone and then just tap to connect.

But I dont see a way that one could remotely activate hotspot from the touchpad on the phone
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    But I dont see a way that one could remotely activate hotspot from the touchpad on the phone
    They already use Bluetooth for SMS and calls and "touch to share", so some kind of connection is established.