Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    Submitted a fully working ready-to-go app. Hope I'll get a TouchPad!

It's Screamager. Here's a vid of the app running on the BlackBerry PlayBook.

i feel like ure app is something that would be interesting when the TP is in exhibition mode -=)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Yeah if it turns out sales take off on this thing I will invest on doing some cool exhibition mode things with this display renderer. I'm thinking stock tickers, news tickers and whatnot. Should be cool probably!

But first I'm waiting to see what happens because sales are virtually non-existent on the phones right now.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    hopefully the criteria for getting a developer touchpad is similar to the criteria for a developer pre 2
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    AND they have stock. I was deemed eligible for the free Pre 2 only to then later on hear that they ran out of Pre 2's so I wasn't getting one after all.
    Now I'm still rocking my FrankenPre+
    Contact your dev relations rep again. I waited patiently through the last two shipments and heard nothing. Finally I emailed my rep again a couple weeks ago and he replied right away saying he was compiling a list of people that had not received theirs. He shipped a dozen more devices on Friday, and I got my Pre 2 today. I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact I was not going to receive one.
    Just submitted my second app. Hope these two will be enough to qualify for a touchpad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    Just submitted my second app. Hope these two will be enough to qualify for a touchpad.

Cool graphics!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Sent in an app two days ago, here's hoping I'm selected. College means I can't afford to buy one (unless of course said app sells well)
    Nokia 3210 -> Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 3330 -> Sharp GX10 -> Nokia 3410 -> Siemens C66 -> Sony Ericsson K700i -> Sony Ericsson W810i -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G -> HTC Desire -> iPhone 3G -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G -> HTC Desire/Samsung Galaxy Europa/Samsung Wave/iPhone 3G -> Palm Pre 2
    I'm having trouble getting any responses out of HP representatives at all. I know my apps work great on the device because I know a WebOS developer within HP who tested it for me but the department(s) that are supposed to handle developer relations have never responded to anything I've sent them.

Grabber, who is your rep? Mine is Peter Helm. Maybe I have better luck if I email your rep...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12