Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LupeValenz
  1.    #1  
    I wanted to check again the presentation of the TouchPad and it seems to be gone. At least the „official“ version. Could it be that there has been some kind of change of specs?! :-o
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/18/2011 at 12:17 PM.
    I really doubt that HP are changing any hardware specs. They had this thing ready. If they were to change the specs I think we'd have heard by now.
    Did you look on YouTube? There are lots of videos from the event on youtube:

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Did you look on YouTube? There are lots of videos from the event on youtube:

But not the whole thing, as it was available before.
    Yeah, I noticed as well that it was removed. Not really removed, just changed to "private", like a few other videos.
    I suspect as they get closer to launch they will be replaced with newer and better videos showing specific themes and messages. That makes sense, especially since the demos on the 9th were cobbled together with chewing gum and duct tape. And everyone watches them with a stop watch so the can post in here how slow they think things are...

This way they can provide crisp, updated demos, on code that has progressed greatly.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    So as we reach the launch of the Touchpad, I'm getting the urge to look back to where it all began by watching the full Think Beyond event!

Does anybody on Pre Central have the video available to share? I know it was available for sometime so someone must have downloaded it......
    something224 likes this.
    I was looking for the video yesterday, it looks like the official video from Palm's YouTube channel is now marked private.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    You are a legend!
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    Yeah, I noticed as well that it was removed. Not really removed, just changed to "private", like a few other videos.
    They don't want people going back and reminding themselves of all the promises they made that they won't keep come launch date of the touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Is it still working? I am not getting anything :-(

PS. The video is available here : http://tweakers.net/video/2553/hp-we...nk-beyond.html
    ;-)
    Last edited by Trovatore; 10/13/2011 at 11:22 AM.