1.    #1  
    Is this a subliminal message?

On the picture below there is a date June 20th, 2011 on the calendar of the TouchPad promotional .

Am I getting nut after seeing all the TouchPad boom todays news on P/C .?

I invite you to make a summary about the TouchPad launch date possibilities:

June launch was confirmed for the TouchPad launch by HP CEO Leo Apotheker himself.

June TouchPad launch days possibilities:

1.- June 1st to 5.
    2.- June 6-10 at the HP Discovery 2011 event in Las Vegas.
    3.- A few days after.
    4.-and June 20th,as the picture shows.

(Note: Today at the Amazon.de website for the Pre3 the availabilty date was first for June 20th and now is changed to June 30th ??? )

HP Pre3 Smartphone 3,5 Zoll schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik
    A little late akitayo

It's been posted a few times already and surmised by webOSroundup.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    A little late akitayo

It's been posted a few times already and surmised by webOSroundup.
    OK thanks I didnīt know that.
  4.    #4  
    However the "planned availabilty for this summer" might be:

The first day of summer in the USA begins in June 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm EDT

In the United States and the rest of the northern hemisphere, the first day of the summer season is the day of the year when the Sun is farthest north (on June 20th or 21st). This day is known as the Summer Solstice.

The First Day of Summer

The Northern Hemisphere welcomes the first day of summer on June 20 or June 21 depending on your location.
    The astronomical beginning of summer in the Northern Hemisphere is marked by the June solstice. Depending on the year, the day that marks the offical start of summer can be June 20 or June 21. The following is a list of exact dates and times for upcoming summer solstices:
    June 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm EDT

The First Day of Summer: The Official Start Begins with the June Solstice | Suite101.com The First Day of Summer: The Official Start Begins with the June Solstice | Suite101.com
    So when Ruby said summer, he really *meant* summer. As in, June 20 (or 21). Because June 19 isn't summer yet right?

Nice.
    This is definitely a questionable find! Getting totally stoked now!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Looking for guidance on developing email me for some good sources of info please, thanks!