Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just got off the phone with an HP sales representative who told me that the Touchpad will be released on June 20, 2011! HP gave them this date yesterday.
    just in time for my birthday!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Its ok, bestbuy won't have it on release day

But in all seriousness, webOSRoundUp broke the news first with there rumor of the HP Calender Image on the TouchPad. So unless your a attention <blank> and just taking there information.

I'd say this confirms it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    XD same here. Works for me.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I noticed the graphic on the their site has a June 20 date on the calendar. I agree that 6/20 is the date! Can't wait, but it's not in time for Father's Day.
    I'm sure they'll have all those bugs worked out by then. (I can't wait either, but as a dev, I am getting a bit jaded...)
    If that is the real date I wonder when they will begin advertising on tv.
    July 21st? Sorry, in a mood today. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    No, it will be June 31st.
    I see pandas.
    I think if we're all gonna speculate on a date, then 20 Jun sounds like a good date. I'll have to agree with JJCook. I think it's a subliminal release date for those WebOS enthusiast who are looking, waiting, and wishing for a truly awesome device!

Check out the graphic HP webOS | HP TouchPad≥, HP Veer, HP Pre 3
    Would be the most awesomest birthday present!!! C'mon HP, June 20 just for me!!
    wow lot of june 20 bdays out there... im June 19th so count me in too
    August 12. Close enough.
    So the "countdown has begun" email, that was referring to a 5 week countdown or 4 wks and 6 days?
    What kind of countdown is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    I noticed the graphic on the their site has a June 20 date on the calendar. I agree that 6/20 is the date! Can't wait, but it's not in time for Father's Day.

June 20th it is!

Quote Originally Posted by jilbcl View Post
    I just got off the phone with an HP sales representative who told me that the Touchpad will be released on June 20, 2011! HP gave them this date yesterday.
    Nice first (and only) post....please forgive me if I doubt you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    My birthday? I'm hoping to have it broken in by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    My birthday? I'm hoping to have it broken in by then.
    Had to look a second time 'cuz I thought you said you're hoping to have it broken by then.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Did any one notice the pre 3 says the 9th? It could mean June 9th or July 9th?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo.55 View Post
    Did any one notice the pre 3 says the 9th? It could mean June 9th or July 9th?
    Feb 9th for day it was announced.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast