Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/19/2011 at 07:01 AM.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Cool. What's up with the Docs To Go icon?
    I like how the tab to the left is 'shop iPad' with all the accessory options. Hopefully there will be enough TP accessories to have a tab!
    I like the video also. Cool music and a good demo.
    Interesting. And we saw those ads to have HP reps in the BB stores.
    Do you think HP is concentrating more on BB than the carriers, that somehow HP thinks more TouchPads will be sold at BB?
    I guess a person would not go to a carrier to buy a tablet unless they wanted 3G.
    This gives BB the opportunity to also sell the phones and accessories.
    Can't agree about the music being good - I think it sounds like something out of a 1992 instructional video on how to manually inflate a hot-air balloon or something. Still, it's good that it's there.

HP just posted a blurb about the TouchPad on their Facebook page as well - it's coming, folks!
    On the specs page it says 'yes' next to USB 2.0 Port. I wonder if this just means that the mini USB port is 2.0 capable, or if there will be an adapter to allow it to receive USB inputs.
    Has anyone heard anything regarding pricing for the TP touchstone or BT keyboard? A Touchpad with Touchstone and keyboard could approach $1k!
    Haven't heard, but my guess would be $79.99 for the Touchstone stand, $99.99 for the BT keyboard, and $499.99 for a low-end TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Haven't heard, but my guess would be $79.99 for the Touchstone stand, $99.99 for the BT keyboard, and $499.99 for a low-end TouchPad.
    We don't know what pricing is for accessories, but you made me realize how much more I'll be spending than just $499 for a low end model. I will more than likely get 32gb model (16 just seems too low), I'll want the keyboard & off course how can I not get the Touchstone (wireless charging FTW!!).

Then there's the leather case (you gotta have a case man), & don't forget taxes on top off all that (uncle Sam gotta get paid too). I'd say that's $700 - $800 easy, if not more. Looks like I got more saving to do.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Anyone find it on Amazon.com for $49.99 yet?
    I see pandas.
    Hi all,

WAY COOL!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I wish I could cryogenically freeze myself so that I didn't have to wait any longer until this thing gets released!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I may be actually able to do that. See you guys in a month or so!!!

*attempts to fit into refrigerator*
    Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    I wish I could cryogenically freeze myself so that I didn't have to wait any longer until this thing gets released!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I may be actually able to do that. See you guys in a month or so!!!

*attempts to fit into refrigerator*
    Hi,
    Let's hope your levity will help make the time fly by!
    Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    According to Bestbuy the TP has no battery. To sad:
    Battery Life Not available
    On the Best Buy site, TouchPad coming soon, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computer...at241300050028

Maybe?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Old news. Please move.
    <<threads merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Can't agree about the music being good - I think it sounds like something out of a 1992 instructional video on how to manually inflate a hot-air balloon or something. Still, it's good that it's there.

HP just posted a blurb about the TouchPad on their Facebook page as well - it's coming, folks!
    i despise the music. it's so annoyingly corporate and 'uncool', which is the complete contrast of what HP alleges to want to be (comparing themselves to Apple and such). if anything that video will ruin the Touchpad. I propose HP produce something just a tad more hip. This device is much cooler than that video.
    Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    I just love this bit:

People work on more than one thing at a time. That's why HP designed webOS to handle all the things you want to do, all at once.
    That's right. HP designed webOS...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast