1.    #1  
    New Video: HP TouchPad demo .

This is a not unveiled or uploaded video before on youtube that I captured after recieving as you the "countdown" e mail and is linked to HP videos website.

Jonathan Sherman, a member of the webOS product management team, gives industry analysts and members of the press a quick tour of the new HP Touchpad at HPs February 9 webOS event in SF.

Video:
    I hope they've improved the kindle's app page turn animation speed.
    I really want to see a NEW video of a Touchpad demo. I'm curious to see what's new -- i.e. how much they've optimized things since February 9.
    it seems to lag a lot in that video. hopefully when it launches that won't be the case.

when are we gonna see them demo copy and paste?!?!?!?!?
    (my guess is they haven't included it yet.)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    it seems to lag a lot in that video. hopefully when it launches that won't be the case.

when are we gonna see them demo copy and paste?!?!?!?!?
    (my guess is they haven't included it yet.)
    well, I think at least quickoffice editable version will have copy and paste, but will be surprised if it comes for other apps at launch.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    SO hp envy notebooks with beats audio come with beats headphones...so will the touchpad come with beats headphones as well?? if not, it should, that would be a HUGE selling point to consumers.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post

This is a not unveiled or uploaded video before on youtube that I captured after recieving as you the "countdown" e mail and is linked to HP videos website.

Jonathan Sherman, a member of the webOS product management team, gives industry analysts and members of the press a quick tour of the new HP Touchpad at HPs February 9 webOS event in SF.

Video: [url= - HP Touchpad Demo -Feb 9th HP webOS event SF.flv[/url]
    that's a bit old now. There's a more recent video from a UK event. It shows the touchpad performing extremely quickly with no noticeable lag. I'll try to dig up the url, but I'm fairly sure I saw it right here on the frontpage of precentral.
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post

Thank you sir. I would love to watch anything related to the touchpad.
    @scorpeo88

Actually man, not anymore.

I bought my Envy 14 Beats Edition but the headphones don't come with them anymore
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Thank you sir. I would love to watch anything related to the touchpad.
    You are welcome. Glad you like it.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nhavar View Post
    that's a bit old now. There's a more recent video from a UK event. It shows the touchpad performing extremely quickly with no noticeable lag. I'll try to dig up the url, but I'm fairly sure I saw it right here on the frontpage of precentral.

More videos as promised:
    webOS 3.0 optimizations make for smoother TouchPad swiping [video] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community