Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have received an email from HP with that title. Looks like the zero hour is coming. Gives a learn More with the specs
    Last edited by Major Payne; 05/17/2011 at 02:38 PM. Reason: cavemanese was being used
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm really confused??? Can you include a copy of the email or something?
    I would be surprised to see any emails prior to anything.. I didn't even get the veer email till yesterday..
  4.    #4  
    Yeppers willing to send full email to PC for verification

Learn More Link

Last edited by Major Payne; 05/17/2011 at 02:42 PM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I got it too. I believe it was from registeing for the small/medium business notfications.
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    I'm really confused??? Can you include a copy of the email or something?
    This.
    Looks better with images, but here's the text.

HP TouchPad works like you, so you get more done.
    HP.com
    THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN Work the way you want with the new HP TouchPad -- coming soon! >> LEARN MORE
    Work smarter with HP WebOS.
    The HP TouchPad’s WebOS operating system is designed to work smarter—letting you connect, surf, email and share more easily.1 In addition, webOS allows you to work with Microsoft® Office files. No complications, no barriers. Just a seamless flow from one business tool to the next.
    HP TouchPad
    Multitasking—at a whole new level.
    With HP WebOS, taking care of business on the go has never been easier. Stack your open applications and return to an open app just the way you left it.2 TouchPad is designed to be more intuitive to support the way you work.

100% of the web. 100% of what you want.
    With built-in support for Adobe Flash Player and HTML 5, TouchPad brings you more of the websites, content and programs you need.1,3 Why limit yourself? Get more of what
    you want.

HP TouchPad, a better choice for business.
    LEARN MORE
    HP TouchPad
    » Update Profile » Change E-mail » Unsubscribe » HP Home » Support & Drivers
    1 Within wireless coverage only. Actual speeds may vary. Email, mobile number, and related information required for setup and activation. Required data services sold separately; unlimited plan recommended and may be required. Not all web content may be available.

2 Performance varies upon actual usage.

3 Supports a beta of Adobe Flash Player 10.1.

Make sure your HP e-mails always go straight to your inbox. Add us-bulletins@info.hp.com to your address book!
    Need Help?

If you received this e-mail from a friend and/or would like to subscribe to our e-mail list to receive future promotions and special offers, please click here.

HP respects your privacy. If you'd like to discontinue receiving e-mails from HP regarding special offers and information, please click here.

For more information regarding HP's privacy policy or to obtain contact information please visit our privacy statement or write to us at: HP Privacy Mailbox, 11445 Compaq Center Drive W., Mailstop 040307, Houston, TX 77070

Hewlett-Packard website

Sign-up for Driver and Support Alerts

Copyright © 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
    I just received the following email (see link) saying that Touchpad is coming soon. I think it might be sooner than I thought! I am definitely excited. Just wishing for the right price point now.

Hewlett-Packard - HP TouchPad--better business mobility is coming soon!
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    damn, that thing is so thick!
    I got this email as well. I actually opened another thread with similar title, so could one of the MODs merge them?
    Thanks
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    It looks thick because it's pictured with the case on.
    got it too.
    I got it too. Is this the first time that we've seen the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Yeppers willing to send full email to PC for verification

Learn More Link

<<Stickied>>
    <<Thanked>>
    <<Rated 5 Stars>>
    << >>
    Just call me Berd.
    I just got this too!
    ditto.
    i dont need my tab to be paper thin. i need it to multitask so yes in my opinion it will if priced right absolutely compete with the ipad 2
    <<threads mergeeelayed>>
    <<thread cleansed>>

Let's keep this on-topic. This thread is about the excitement of the countdown, not a wizzin' contest. Danka
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast