Ah, to be a select Dev...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Hopefully this also includes non current devs.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Hopefully this also includes non current devs.
    Do you have favorite apps from devs you want to see on TouchPad (excluding Netflix, Shazaam which "everyone" wants)?
    Speak up here, it can't hurt, we know the Palm dev team is reading the forums.
    I would imagine that these TPs are for the devs to test their apps, which prolly are release day apps.

Remember during an interview with webOS Roundup Richard Kerris mentioned that 'key dev partners' were already working on apps using the Enyo framework. Those same 'key' devs are likely the ones that are getting the TPs as to test their apps.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Do you have favorite apps from devs you want to see on TouchPad (excluding Netflix, Shazaam which "everyone" wants)?
    Speak up here, it can't hurt, we know the Palm dev team is reading the forums.
    I don't want to get off topic but I'd say Shazaam, MLB AtBat, Sling, Yahoo fantasy baseball, and updated Evernote, and Slacker.
    Words with Friends
    RoboForm
    Synergy with SmugMug for pictures
    Ability to edit simple MS Office docs
    3CX SoftPhone (or any SIP Softphone)
    I'm sure there are others if I think long enough...
    Sure would be nice if Grooveshark maybe made their app work on the TouchPad. Or, you know, work on 2.x+ versions of webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Sure would be nice if Grooveshark maybe made their app work on the TouchPad. Or, you know, work on 2.x+ versions of webOS.
    It works on my Pre 2.

Also, I don't think they have any tablet apps out, but it would be cool if Touchpad was their first tablet app.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Slingbox