1.    #1  
    I got a call this morning and it was from Texas. I decided to let it go to voicemail. They left a message and it was a representitive from HP. She also sent me an email in regards to it also.

It wasnt a machine or automated anything. She even commented on my voicemail. lol.

"Hi Jon,

Thank you for expressing an interest in the HP Touchpad.

I am your dedicated account representative here at HP and would love to speak to you about the New HP Touchpad.

Please contact me to discuss further details about your interest in the Touchpad.

By the way, I really liked your voicemail. I want to call your number again just to listen to it! It made my day.

Have a great day,

Aivy Nguyen

Small and Medium Business

Inside Sales Representative

Hewlett-Packard Company"

i'm going to call back soon, when i can get a chance. I'm gonna ask about release dates and carrier availability.

i'm excited.
  2.    #2  
    By the way, the email was titled "The HP Touchpad is Coming!"

Wait. Was this an email or voicemail? Or did you get two contacts today?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I got a call this morning and it was from Texas. I decided to let it go to voicemail. They left a message and it was a representitive from HP. She also sent me an email in regards to it also.

It wasnt a machine or automated anything. She even commented on my voicemail. lol.

"Hi Jon,

I am your dedicated account representative here at HP and would love to speak to you about the New HP Touchpad.

Please contact me to discuss further details about your interest in the Touchpad.

By the way, I really liked your voicemail. I want to call your number again just to listen to it! It made my day.

Have a great day,

Aivy Nguyen

Hewlett-Packard Company"

i'm going to call back soon, when i can get a chance. I'm gonna ask about release dates and carrier availability.

i'm excited.

Is this related to the "notify me" link on their website?
    I had a lengthy call with a woman from HP a few weeks ago. She was extremely friendly and was interested in my small business' plans for company TouchPads. She said that as a small business we may be able to preorder them early, before consumers. Me likes.

Can't wait to hear from them again!

"Hi Jon,

Have a great day,

Aivy Nguyen

Hewlett-Packard Company"

i'm excited.
    What do you have on your VM???

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

That's what I was wondering too
    This same rep contacted me last week as well. She was very nice but I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know.
    I got a phone call today... no new information but the guy said he would call me back to take my order personally when the touchpad and Pre 3 are available. I have a feeling by the time he calls I will have already stood in line and bought one.
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Wait. Was this an email or voicemail? Or did you get two contacts today?
    two contacts. i first got a call which i didnt answer and she left me a voicemail, then she also sent me an email.

i will call her tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Is this related to the "notify me" link on their website?
    i believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    haha. this: http://oldspice.jfedor.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    This same rep contacted me last week as well. She was very nice but I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know.
    i'll see if i can get anything new out of her. lol.
    AWESOME! man I wish I didn't use my cell for business or I would put that on there in a heartbeat.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    How do you get the mp3 to be your voicemail?
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    Record a custom greeting and play this on your computer simultaneously.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Record a custom greeting and play this on your computer simultaneously.
    Sounds like **** haha
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    actually i use youview for my voicemail and they have a feature where you can upload any mp3 you want for your voicemail.
  16.    #16  
    just got off the phone with her. she was a really nice girl. i tried to get any new information out that wasn't already known or on the web but couldn't.

expressed my feelings about being on sprint and wanting the pre 3 or a new device and how its been 2 years since. she said a lot of her other contacts had been saying the same thing.

she said she will keep in contact with me and email me when anything new happens or comes out. i'm glad HP is at least contacting people 1 on 1 with representatives. it feels very personal and i'm glad their doing it.