Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    Saw the Touchpad listed in the B&H Photo seasonal catalog. Bottom of page 68.

    B&H has their catalog in pdf on their site if you don't get it in the mail.

    Unfortunately, price listed says: "Call or Log-on"

    -Suntan
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/15/2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: updated title
  2. #2  
    Here's what I found on their online Summer Catalog 2011:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  3. #3  
    ha, tight next to a xoom for $599. Wow!
  4. #5  
    It's obviously in price order. Specifically, between $499 and $599, which is likely accurate for 16GB & 32GB.
  5. #6  
    They may want to change the wording in the description to "Can sync information with phones in the same family like the Palm Pre3" LOL

    I can see Pre- owners wanting to sync with it!
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ha, tight next to a xoom for $599. Wow!
    Nice point. I also noticed that they have all of them arranged by Price. The TouchPad is were $500-$599 would be. #Hint-Hint
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Nice point. I also noticed that they have all of them arranged by Price. The TouchPad is were $500-$599 would be. #Hint-Hint
    599 Xoom is also 32GB
  8. #9  
    I'm almost certain it'll be $499. Maybe 399 to 450 could still happen but the signs seem to point to 499. Anyone thinking it would be 300 were deluding themselves. Seriously.
  9.    #10  
    They are not in price order on the full page. If you look at the full page you will see a whole listing of tablets with prices all over the map.

    Would be interesting to hear the answer if somebody did in fact call them and ask for the price…

    -Suntan
  10. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    They are not in price order on the full page. If you look at the full page you will see a whole listing of tablets with prices all over the map.

    Would be interesting to hear the answer if somebody did in fact call them and ask for the price…

    -Suntan
    They're actually listed in alphabetical order (except for Apple. They have their own page ).
  11. #12  
    Better not be $499. Same price as iPad2 will kill sales. This needs to be cheaper. That's ALWAYS been HP's competitive benefit.
  12. itZmePre's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #13  
    I've been thinking if it is the same price as an iPad2 I will have a hard time justifying the Touchpad purchase. I love WebOS and have had 6 Pre's on my account, 3 of them were purchased launch day. I'm not sure how they plan on convincing the general public to chose HP over Apple if the pricing is very close.
    I have heard others talking about possible bundling pricing. If there is a price break for Pre3 + TouchpPad they may be able to win me over that way.
  13. scorpeo88's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #14  
    SO hp envy notebooks with beats audio come with beats headphones...so will the touchpad come with beats headphones as well?? if not, it should, that would be a HUGE selling point to consumers.
  14. #15  
    I think its safe to say that with all this news.The TouchPad and Pre3 are right around the corner.
  15. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpeo88 View Post
    SO hp envy notebooks with beats audio come with beats headphones...so will the touchpad come with beats headphones as well?? if not, it should, that would be a HUGE selling point to consumers.
    When I built and priced an Envy, you had to get a bundle that came with a printer and cost an extra $500 to get those headphones with it.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
  16. #17  
    Comon HP. I'm in the market for a new tablet. 1 month from today i'm going to own a tablet. It'll either be an ipad2 or a touchpad. The choice is up to you.
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by janter View Post
    Comon HP. I'm in the market for a new tablet. 1 month from today i'm going to own a tablet. It'll either be an ipad2 or a touchpad. The choice is up to you.
    Well, steer clear of the iPad2, you can do better. The Nook Color is looking more and more tempting to me. Great price point, and I can dual boot Honeycomb. I love gadgets, and there is a chance I get one of those to run alongside my TP.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)

Posting Permissions