View Poll Results: Do you think HP will release a White 1st gen TouchPad?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 56.82%
  • No

19 43.18%
  1.    #1  
    Wow. When I saw the Precentral article with the White TouchPad in the front, I immediately wanted one. White, to me, looks a lot more "techy" and I like the cleanliness of it. Not to mention that it won't attract fingerprints half as easily.

What do you think the chances of HP releasing a White TouchPad are?

I would buy one in an instant. I LOVE the way that Photoshopped one looks!
    Honestly, with HP I would say that the chances of seeing one in white are about 90%. They love to do that stuff.
    I think they should have all the Primary Colors available.
    I see pandas.
  4.    #4  
    I HOPE you're right!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    Wow. When I saw the Precentral article with the White TouchPad in the front, I immediately wanted one. White, to me, looks a lot more "techy" and I like the cleanliness of it. Not to mention that it won't attract fingerprints half as easily.

What do you think the chances of HP releasing a White TouchPad are?

I would buy one in an instant. I LOVE the way that Photoshopped one looks!
    Hopefully they will implement it on the 7" version. I played with the BB PB and it worked very nicely.

I agree. White looks beautiful and stands out among all the black devices these days. And I also totally agree about the fingerprints. I have an iPad White 16gb Wifi version. Giving it to my gf once the TP is released, hopefully in White.
    I think it would def be nice t hav many options in color and also in back covers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    I think it would def be nice t hav many options in color and also in back covers too.
    I agree with this. It might help Touchpad stand out a little bit more.
    I think they need to go with a translucent case on the next touchpad. ANyone remember these?:

Palm VII Handheld PDA SPECIAL EDITION Clear Casing SALE | eBay
    how bout bamboo or carbon fiber or g10. Heck, hope companies like colorware will be able to customize. Even better, wish hp made interchangeable backs.
  10.    #10  
    I don't think I would like a clear case like that..... haha.

Just give me WHITE!! :-)
    If they release a white one, well good for them to diversify!

I just don't care much for white tablets/phones for they will get dirty on me
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I would get a white Touchpad. Fits to my white MacBook
    I don't understand how changing a device from black to white can create so much hype. Regardless to say, I am a part of this big hype. It's funny, but white is better (I guess).
    Prediction: if it's only released in black, people will say it's not competitive because of a lack of choice. If it's also released in other colors, people will call them ugly and berate HP for the stupid choice to offer different colors
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaszmark View Post
    I don't understand how changing a device from black to white can create so much hype. Regardless to say, I am a part of this big hype. It's funny, but white is better (I guess).
    There are a handfull of white Touchpads on eBAY right now.

White is better:
    - 64GB !!!
    - 1500 MHz CPU speed

Just received a Touchpad 4G I bought on eBAY last Sunday. Wish I'd spotted the white ones for about the same $.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    Even better, wish hp made interchangeable backs.
    Ohhhh the irony of that comment!
    Zombie thread.