Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Saw an HP ad featuring Olivia Munn. Uh, she would be great as the new face of webOS. That's an understatement!
    Ha ha ha ha! Good luck. I don't see it happening. Last i checked she was a big blackberry fan and didn't she hate the pre?

edit:
    one of her tweets:
    @hashiphone yeah, if you pre-switched to pre from iphone, you'll be upset on monday. Twitter
    if they did it i'm sure the next day you'd see stories about this
    Olivia Munn Hates on Pre, Hearts on iPhone | TiPb
    you got the pre? does it suck to know you should’ve just got the iphone? it’s okay. we all make mistakes.
    "**** the Palm Pre. If you have an iPhone, stick with it. If you have a Blackberry, like me, omg dontyoujustlove it?" Twitter / oliviamunn: **** the Palm Pre. If you ...
    I wouldn't put it past anyone to do stuff for money but it would be a small surprise to me.
    Yo,

If her tv personality is an act, she is lame. If it's how she really is, it's much worse than lame.

She is stupid hot, though.

Could go either way.

Peace,
    B.
    However dumb she is, it's not a lot worse than the comments.
    And I didn't find the picture of her licking an iphone all that attractive.
    No link, no picture, and I have no idea who you're talking about.

Off to the Google Oracle

......helloooooooooooooo nurse
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    However dumb she is, it's not a lot worse than the comments.
    And I didn't find the picture of her licking an iphone all that attractive.
    not a good pic of her.
    http://content.complex.com/assets/ga...cover-9sid.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! Good luck. I don't see it happening. Last i checked she was a big blackberry fan

Awesome! Then she can be the face for BlackBerry QNX.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    not a good pic of her.
    Google her name and there's about 15 good ones
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Saw an HP ad featuring Olivia Munn. Uh, she would be great as the new face of webOS. That's an understatement!
    Nice! I can see it. She's a little popular, but not so popular where she turns her nose up at a good opportunity. And she's so hot. Lol
    She is popular among the cyber nerds, so an add with her on it will be a great move by HP.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    having her as a spokeperson for webos... would score us major points.
    Just write her a check and she'd retract her Pre statements and start bashing the iPhone. Capitalism FTW!
    She's cool with me and I don't remotely thing she's dumb. That said I think the competitors would just make commercials that play her comments back at her and post her twitter comments in a commercial like it was a political campaign and they were pointing out past statements that contradict their current positions. Personally i think you're setting yourself up for embarrassment. It be like Lebron going on tv saying Adidas are crap. And posting numerous tweets about how crappy Adidas shoes are and don't you wish you had bought Nikes instead. Then the next year they try to sign Lebron to Adidas.

That sort of stuff is exactly why pro athletes rarely say bad things about the competition because it paints them into a corner. To me she's done exactly that.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Maybe she would feel differently about the Pre 3 and Touchpad. Different products.
    Last edited by Mike5; 04/30/2011 at 06:11 PM.
    Webos needs no spokesperson. If the substance is there it should be able to stand on it's own. How much of a name is Munn outside of geekdom. That wasn't a question.
    People seem to think a gimmick, a celebrity will put HP/Palm/Webos in the forefront. How bout this gimmick, have a good product that is unique (but not wierd).
    here is the perfect spokesperson for the Veer:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Just write her a check and she'd retract her Pre statements and start bashing the iPhone. Capitalism FTW!
    remember her show gave the Pre+ the first ever 5 stars for a smartphone.
    Hey don't dis olivia munn she showed me how to give myself a breast exam!

-Toaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    remember her show gave the Pre+ the first ever 5 stars for a smartphone.
    Must have been an off day.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast