1.    #1  
    I was just told that we will be buying several 'tablets' for work to test and decide which way we want to go over the summer.

We can pick any tablet to test and then keep it as our own after it is passed around. There are about 6 of us testing. We are all supposed to find a different tablet. I know someone is getting the iPad, someone iPad2, someone Asus and I was asked to test the TouchPad with all accessories!

I pretty stoked but this things needs a release date!

Come on HP!! Give me a date. (June 1st please )

[side note - we would be looking at buying 200-300 of whatever 'wins']
    email someone at HP and ask them to ship you an early unit? Unlikely, but you won't know if U don't ask.
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    email someone at HP and ask them to ship you an early unit? Unlikely, but you won't know if U don't ask.
    This is a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of this! Thank you!!

Anyone know who to email?
    HP Discover is scheduled for June 6 - 10 in Las Vegas. Would be great if these were available at or just prior to this event. Would be nice if HP staff had this throughout the event too. We shall see.

https://h30406.www3.hp.com/campaigns...S|e|6856745364
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    This is a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of this! Thank you!!

Anyone know who to email?
    I would email Chuq Von Rospach. He should be able to help you.
    I need the TouchPad not to debut with buggy software. And also the Pre2 on Verizon to get shipped the latest software instead of the buggy 2.01.

HP is getting its chance to reset Palm after the acquisition.
    But after this, the market is not going to be forgiving if they can't execute properly.
    it will come out after yesterday
    not sure you can justify a tablet for work without knowing if it will have any substantial apps. in addition to a release date, apps coming to webos should be announced. Announce that full office editing will come in the form of a robust version of QuickOffice, Kindle and Nook e-readers, medical apps, Netflix, etc...Dont whisper or hint at what apps are coming, stand firm and announce them!!! no reason to keep them secret, every platform has them.