1.    #1  
    I got my daily bacon email from TigerDirect this morning and they were advertising their 48 hour Clearance sale. Low and behold, there was a picture of a device that I thought was odd, especially since you cannot clear out a device that hasnt been released! The HP TouchPad was in the background.

If they have any, I want one (or two) at the clearance price (when I click through, there isnt any reference for the Touchpad, although the Slate is there).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Thay must like the Hp Touchpad!
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    OMG your right I just noticed it in my email also lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Nice catch and really weird. Sorli...
  5.    #5  
    Another thought...

Smartphone Experts and Dieter are in Miami. Guess who is also based in Miami...yup! TigerDirect! If Dieter has some influence inside of TigerDirect, then KEEP IT UP! Lets get the mind-share up about webOS and the Touchpad and Pre 3!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    What weird is that the image of that TP is different then anything I recall seeing.
    There is a just type (search) icon in the launcher and the app drawer icon is different.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    it's probly the Hp Slate 500
    Quote Originally Posted by jerszone View Post
    it's probly the Hp Slate 500
    It's deffinitley running webOS, and it even HPwebOS in the top left corner.
    Maybe its a pre-order?
  10.    #10  
    CompUSA sent out their version, but obviously someone took notice of the TigerDirect's ad because they removed the webOS top menu bar altogether. Now why would they go and do that??!?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    CompUSA sent out their version, but obviously someone took notice of the TigerDirect's ad because they removed the webOS top menu bar altogether. Now why would they go and do that??!?
    That's nuts! You can still see the launcher at the bottom tho! LOL
    Crazy.. But come May it sounds like Pre-order time!
    HPTP
    They probably just used the image because it looked generic. Still cool though! I know they started carrying the Slate, so I'm sure the TP is down the pipeline for them.
  15. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I truly believe this has become the norm . . . another marketing way to create buzz !!! I LIKE IT !!! I'm guessing 6 weeks the touchpad will be entering a lot of inventories and hopefully pre-orders ( no pun ) intended will begin soon.

Maybe we'll start seeing 'fuzzy pictures or eroneous pre' pic's soon too !!!
    I just saw the image of the TouchPad in my grilled cheese!
    The surprising thing is how real the reflection looks off the grassy knoll....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com