webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > TouchPad Performance Issues?
TouchPad Performance Issues?

Old 05/02/2011, 02:54 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
i don't know. at least in the store most apps i've seen on an iphone open almost instantly. But i pretty much use and app and close it. i rarely have more then one app open at a time. but i'll agree with you on the much bigger problem of not having the the apps to open in the first place. But just speaking for me slow apps opening on my pre minus is annoying as hell. But again i agree on the bigger issue of general lack of apps.
I used to think that too but it's really not the case for my ipad. The app loads up a loading page, then the app can be used. It's not instant. There is no such thing as instant unless it's already sitting in ram. Just like loading Word on a fast computer.. the picture comes up almost instantly, then it loads until you can use it.
Weaser999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/2011, 01:17 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
I used to think that too but it's really not the case for my ipad. The app loads up a loading page, then the app can be used. It's not instant. There is no such thing as instant unless it's already sitting in ram. Just like loading Word on a fast computer.. the picture comes up almost instantly, then it loads until you can use it.
So, exactly the same way that it will be on the TouchPad then?
Tiddlekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/04/2011, 12:33 PM   #43 (permalink)

I am hoping that the update is not as sluggish as posted.
thomaszmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0