1.    #1  
    First off, if this was already touched upon, I'm very sorry. I'm not one who hangs around in the forums, but I saw this and felt obliged to share.

But if you go to Amazon's HP Touchpad page and watch the video provided at the top left, three fourths of the way in they show video chatting. In the guy's background there is a portrait of text saying

Russian Hands
    Roman Fingers

Extremely immature? Yes.
    Extremely funny? In my opinion.

See for yourself;

That is all.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/26/2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: fixed post to allow image to show
    I don't get it
    it's not roaming
    it's roman
    maybe as in romania
    lolz, good catch. Great to see immaturity is alive and well in a big corp.
    I see pandas.
    Talk about an epic first post! And for someone that doesn't hang around the forums, the OP is clearly someone who doesn't miss the details when hanging around Amazon.com.

Wow!

And can you post the link to the actual commercial? I don't see it on their website.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/25/2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    I see. the veer offers itself to immature marketing as well. Especially with the 'small is the new big' campaign.. I hope HP takes advantage
  7.    #8  
    Haha, thank you.

@cantaffordit: Video URL
    It's about 3/4 of the way in?
    Actually...

It's the HP.com TouchPad video here: http://www.palm.com/us/products/pads...pad/index.html
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Actually...

It's the HP.com TouchPad video here: TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad, TouchPad Computer
    The fact that this is in the official HP video reassures me that the HP corporate culture still encourages having a bit of fun and irreverence, and Palm has always been able to straddle the line between fun, consumer-oriented experiences and more serious corporate experience well.

The little things say the most
    that. is. hilarious.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Epic post. Nice find. Great job HP!
    Haha, awesome!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->