1.    #1  
    I saw a couple of pictures of the calendar on touchpad. It looks like there have been no changes to it. Specifically when changing the date. I don't like the scrolling to select a date thing. Especially when you can't see the days of the week when selecting a new date (eg Mon, Tues, Wed). I never understood why Palm ditched the mini month preview which is used on almost every other OS and websites like Palm OS, expedia.com, etc.

I hope I'm wrong cause that could be a huge turnoff for me. I don't want to be forced to use another calendar app or google calendar which is what had to be done with my Sprint Pre.
    Yeah, the scrolling to select a date thing is pretty stupid. It's some weak copying of iOS. Someone at Palm should sit down, take a look at Ubercalendar and do that. MetaView stuck a minimonth preview in there for date selection. So awesome.

At least they added a weekview. Chances of it making it to phones........
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Its still early to tell but I'm sure WebOS Developers like webos internals,and others could make a patch for it.Hopefully the to will have the openness like the pre had to make those patches.
    I dont care how it looks, as long as it syncs my data and the reminders scare the crap outta me when its time.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I just hope that they add color coding back to appts. I do not want to carry multiple calendars.
    primarily, we need invitations in the calendar. And it would be good to get outlook-categories.
    plz implement Just Type search for calendar.

It's ridiculous, every featurephone can search it's calendar. And we have a smartphone/tablet-OS with offline calendar data in the new special speedoptimized db-format (aka db8) and we still can't search in our calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I dont care how it looks, as long as it syncs my data and the reminders scare the crap outta me when its time.
    agree! how about this for a cool feature? Not just a plain reminder, a motivational message to take action when the time is up. Like not just a reminder "time to hit the Gym", but something that says "you better go now fat ***..."
    pardon me if the language is a bit too harsh for forums. but sometimes i could use some extra push.. so i just dont end up seeing a bunch of red overdue to-dos.