1.    #1  
    Does the TouchPad have a removable battery?
    When looking at the "complete specs" for each device listed here https://developer.palm.com/content/s..._showcase.html it states it as such:

Pre 3 (which we know to be removable):
    Battery
    1230 mAh
    Veer:
    Battery9
    910 mAh (non-removable); up to 5.0 hours of talk time or 300 hours of standby time.
    Touchpad:
    Battery
    Rechargeable 6300 mAh (typical) battery
    So while I haven't heard either way (that I can remember), at least it doesn't say non-removable... I don't know what "(typical)" means...
    No, it's not removable.
    There has been times when I had to do a battery pull due to my phone freezing up and not responding. I wonder what options we will have if thats taken away. If our phone is frozen up, how will we be able to restart the phone?
    Reset hole, or key press combo, or single key long press.
  6.    #6  
    That's one of the things keeping from getting the Veer.
  7.    #7  
    Can you give some examples, please?
    If I remember good, combo press of power button and home button resets frozen Iphone. Long press on power button gives you an option for "slide to reset" on Iphone in regular operating mode. So, removable battery is not needed to perform reset of frozen phone.
    power button and toggling the ringer switch results the pre, although I've never gotten that to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    There has been times when I had to do a battery pull due to my phone freezing up and not responding. I wonder what options we will have if thats taken away. If our phone is frozen up, how will we be able to restart the phone?
    Good point. I do believe that holding down the power button will do a force power off.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    all of the treo phones had a reset button that you could hit with the stylus
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch