1.    #1  
    So I had a dream or nightmare, which ever way you take it. In my dream, I am waiting for TP to come out, but end up buying IP-2. I am very happy with IP-2, till I realize in my dream its IP-2 and not TP. Suddenly I am sad, that now I will have to buy another tablet and spend more money. Then I wake up and realize its just a dream.
    Whew! does this make me a tech nerd?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 04/15/2011 at 11:57 PM.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Nerd alert!
    Your ringtone is lame!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Love the nerd alert!
    Sound the alarms we have a class 3 nerd loose!!
    Feels the opposite to me, that he is sad because he spent money on the ipad when in reality he wants the touchpad.
    Endings in the dream are significant, pointing the way to where one really wants to go.

But assuming Ipad and TouchPad do not stand for themselves but are symbols for other things in your life (the mind has a great sense of humor and loves to use concrete objects to stand for other major events in your life), pretend you are an Ipad and then pretend you are a TouchPad. As an Ipad (Touchpad), what are your characteristics and what do you say to yourself and others? Does this remind you of anything else in your life?

If you like this post, please send your check to me for consultation services.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Feels the opposite to me, that he is sad because he spent money on the ipad when in reality he wants the touchpad.
    Endings in the dream are significant, pointing the way to where one really wants to go.

But assuming Ipad and TouchPad do not stand for themselves but are symbols for other things in your life (the mind has a great sense of humor and loves to use concrete objects to stand for other major events in your life), pretend you are an Ipad and then pretend you are a TouchPad. As an Ipad (Touchpad), what are your characteristics and what do you say to yourself and others? Does this remind you of anything else in your life?

If you like this post, please send your check to me for consultation services.
    I am not between jobs not between wives or houses or cars.... everything is rock stable, so I think the dream was about TP and IP-2 for real. Thats why I think I must be a nerd.
    Its ok, Ive dreamt about the Pre 3 before. lol
  9.    #9  
    Have anyone else also had pre or TP dreams?
    I dreamed that i parachuted from a stealth fighter into the Burj Tower in Dubai. Repelled down an elevator shaft, Stole back a circuit board used to ldetonate a stolen Russian nuke. Tripped an alarm. Had to shoot my way out killing 24 people. Then base jumped from the roof landing in the valet car pickup for a fancy restaurant down the block. Where i jumped in a Shiek's waiting Ferrari and sped away.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I dreamed that i parachuted from a stealth fighter into the Burj Tower in Dubai. Repelled down an elevator shaft, Stole back a circuit board used to ldetonate a stolen Russian nuke. Tripped an alarm. Had to shoot my way out killing 24 people. Then base jumped from the roof landing in the valet car pickup for a fancy restaurant down the block. Where i jumped in a Shiek's waiting Ferrari and sped away.
    That was MY car!!!

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    For real?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    That was MY car!!!

My bad man. I left it at a hotel. I'm sure if you just phone around someone will have an unclaimed sports car. You may wanna get an alignment too. it's pulling to the right. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    For real?
    Serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Dream Analysis: You have a deep-seated fear that you might like the iPad 2. Also, you do suspect that you would like it if you bought one.
    iPad was thrown away yesterday with the trash. Thank god it only happens once a month.
    Dream Interpretation. There's an app for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Dream Interpretation. There's an app for that.
    what's crazy is there is: Way Of Tao - Dream Interpretation Tool and Dream Dictionary Iphone and Ipad App