Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its nothing super awesome but I thought I might share anyways....

CJ -

In regards to the voicemail I left you this afternoon, your name and contact information has been passed to me because you had expressed interest in our soon to be released HP Touchpad. I am a dedicated sales representative here in the Small and Medium Business department of HP and wanted to extend the information that I have thus far regarding this product. At this time we have yet to receive a firm release date but are expecting to see this product available for sometime this summer. The hardware specifications we have at this time are:

Features and Specs of the TouchPad:

Operating system: WebOS

Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-cpu APQ8060 1.2ghz

Display: 9.7-inch diagonal XGA capacitive, multi-touch screen with a vibrant, 18-bit color, 1,024x768 resolution display

Storage: Option of either 16gb or 32gb internal storage

High-performance browser with full access to the web, including Support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1, for rich flash-based web content

Wireless connectivity:

o Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1x authentication

o A-GPS (3g only)

o Bluetooth wireless technology 2.1 +EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support

Multimedia options: Music, photos, video recording and playback and a 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack

o Internal stereo speakers and Beats Audio

o Front-facing 1.3-megapixel webcam for live video calling

E-Mail: EAS (for access to corporate Microsoft Exchange servers) and personal email support (Google Gmail push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP)

Light sensor, accelerometer, compass (magnetometer) and gyroscope

Rechargeable 6,300 mAh (typical) battery

Micro-USB for charging and PC Connect, with USB 2.0 hi-speed

At this time, we do not have any price point available. Feel free to contact me directly anytime if you have any additional questions about the Touchpad or any other HP-related questions Id be happy to be your direct point of contact here at HP.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Employee Name
    Hewlett-Packard, Small and Medium Business
    Inside Sales Representative
    Phone: 1-800-xxx-xxxx X xxxxxxxxxx
    e-Fax: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
    xxxxxxxxx@hp.com

Take it as you will! (She did call me!)

Enjoy!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    this is different from what we know?
    Nice to know they reach out like that. Very cool.
    High-performance browser with full access to the web, including Support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1, for rich flash-based web content.
    My PlayBook runs Flash 10.2 so I assume the TouchPad will also. Not 10.1 as listed in this email.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I got a very similar email fro HP. In fact I got two from separate reps. They are super responsive. Here are some of the highlights:

When asked for a release date: The answer to your first question is around late May/June time frame.

When I asked for carriers: Second answer is, that information will be released next month and I will let you know what the carriers are.

When asked about apps: Yes they will be adding more big name apps the new Touch Pad.
    what are the odds that they would answer my questions about HDMI and usb host capabilities, until those are answered I will be keeping one eye on the Playbook
    <<merged>>
    I REALLY want the Touch Pad! Have since info was released!

But I don't see buying it without the pairing of the Pre 3.

The novelty of that dual screen might be in my future!
    Quote Originally Posted by niegowsj View Post
    I got a very similar email fro HP. In fact I got two from separate reps. They are super responsive. Here are some of the highlights:

When asked for a release date: The answer to your first question is around late May/June time frame.

When I asked for carriers: Second answer is, that information will be released next month and I will let you know what the carriers are.

When asked about apps: Yes they will be adding more big name apps the new Touch Pad.
    I like late May!
  10.    #30  
    TouchPad launch maybe at the HP discovery 2011 June 6-10 Las Vegas ?
    This is like being a kid sitting at the bottom of the steps on Christmas morning waiting for the parents to wake up so we could attack the gifts under the tree. Anticipation.... Yes, I'm excited to get one when they release them. LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12