1.    #1  
    Hi,

I happened upon this part of the palm site today:

TouchPad | Laptop TouchPad, TouchPad Computer

and near the bottom is the last.fm logo - so it looks like its on its way, which isnt a surprise given the webos lost.fm client works well.

Still first time I've seen HP and Last.fm fomrally linked - This is great news for UK users - does Last.fm have a US base?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Great to see official support. Hopefully they update Spotify app too, or maybe combine the two.

Just giving my mind a free run. HP Purchasing last.fm wouldn't be suc a bad idea, would it? Or is it already part of some big multi-national empire?
    CBS supposedly owns last.fm.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    sweet!
    I was building a LastFM app for the TouchPad, then I noticed this and stopped. It's about 50% complete too but, whatever, on to something else. I might port it backward to Mojo so it can run on 2.x.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I wonder if this will tie into "Music Synergy". Imagine linking your last.fm account to your Synergy Services, and then any app on your TouchPad that plays music would automatically (with your permission) scrobble to your last.fm profile - no need for background daemons or the other apps to be aware of last.fm, it just happens seamlessly through Synergy.

If they implement this that way, it would be beautiful.