Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    This may have already been posted but I stumbled upon this Staples "Tablet Center" which features the Touchpad.

HP TouchPad | Staples

Nothing new, seems to be a copy and paste from palm.com but interesting nonetheless.
    I don' know if it's me just being excited about webOS & the Touchpad, but I really think the TouchPad will have a successful launch, and dominate the tablet market along with the iPad.

I ended up having a dream a couple nights ago that HP reached the "Apple" cool status that Apotheker envisioned for the TouchPad & webOS. I know my dreams aren't a reliable source for trends & future market share, but it sure left me feeling hyped for a ToucPad when I woke up, and everyday since.

Can't wait to get a TouchPad!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I don' know if it's me just being excited about webOS & the Touchpad, but I really think the TouchPad will have a successful launch, and dominate the tablet market along with the iPad.

I ended up having a dream a couple nights ago that HP reached the "Apple" cool status that Apotheker envisioned for the TouchPad & webOS. I know my dreams aren't a reliable source for trends & future market share, but it sure left me feeling hyped for a ToucPad when I woke up, and everyday since.

Can't wait to get a TouchPad!!!
    I also had a dream and I told my girlfriend and she just smiled as if I was WebOS obsessed! But maybe we need a doctor,lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    I also had a dream and I told my girlfriend and she just smiled as if I was WebOS obsessed! But maybe we need a doctor,lol.
    Call us a doctor! A webOS Doctor! lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    we already got a doctor, just not the one you need.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    Maybe he just needs an unofficial wetware update to 2.1 and everything will be OK again?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Maybe he just needs an unofficial wetware update to 2.1 and everything will be OK again?
    I think she needs a webs slider.