1.    #1  
    Hey folks,
    I apologize if this topic has been covered elsewhere. But dies anyone know if webOS 3.0 support full flash in browser. I have a lot of paid subscriptions to different websites in my professional and trading life. These Websites have embedded videos and no way i can download them. I need to be able to stream these videos on the browser itself. This is One of my must have features. I know iPad will never support it and I recently played with Xoom and xoom didn't play the video either. Wonder any chance I can play them on TP.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Yes, it does support flash.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I believe the Xoom will have flash in a future update. Not saying you should get one because I do feel the Touchpad will be superior in several areas, ease of task switching being the main one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yes, there is no doubt that the touchpad will be able to play flash. HD flash is another thing but we can hope.

I also expect that it will run better on the touchpad than the xoom
  5.    #5  
    Thank you all for your feedback. I have totally fallen in love with TP (and webOS in general) will wait to see what HP brings. Will definitely buy a TP. Hope I can switch from my iPhone 3GS as well.