1.    #1  
    I sold my PS3, games, and an old camera adapter on ebay so I had more than enough cash to get an ipad and smart cover. One day before the ipad launch, something told me not to get it. While I am anxious to see the touchpad in action, I don't that was the driving factor. The main reason is cost for these tablets. $500 is a lot of money especially for a device that doesn't really replace any of my current devices. I could only see myself getting a wifi because it's the cheapest and I would only operate the device at home. I don't do the starbucks thing. Besides when I thought about it, there's a lot of stuff to get at $500. So I spent $160 for a portable 7inch 1080p HD TV with HDMI in (used for filmmaking). Now I'm at $300+ and a chance to get other stuff. I wish that was the price for the touchpad (maybe 7inch?). I already have a asus mini laptop and a pre. I don't see the TP and Pre3 really improving how I work and play. I will say between the two, the Pre3 is at the top of the list. That is if it ever goes to sprint.
    Spend the rest on shares of Apple stock. You can use the profit to buy a TouchPad when the ship.

Kyle Conroy's Personal Blog and Portfolio - Should I have bought that Apple Product?
    I got one share of Apple stock for my 12th birthday @ 60 bucks a share... best birthday present I ever got xD
    i would buy back your ps3
    i couldn't go without mine lol
    If you're not sure why you need something..don't buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    i would buy back your ps3
    i couldn't go without mine lol
    Ditto