1.    #1  
    I just was poking around within the HP website and found their WebOS page. I found that both the TouchPad and the Pre3 had a ^3 (squared) on it. I noticed it first on the TouchPad on tip then noticed that the already powered 3 has another ^3. So does that mean we are actually getting the TouchPad 3 and the Pre 9? weird....
    http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webo...s/handheld_pcs

EDIT: I know that it is the footer at the bottom but the WebPage's title (header) also has the TouchPad^3
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    no.

those numbers correspond to the footnotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    no.

those numbers correspond to the footnotes.
    this
    They're truly thinking "beyond"--like, 2026.
    Quote Originally Posted by rennat View Post
    i just was poking around within the hp website and found their webos page. I found that both the touchpad and the pre3 had a ^3 (squared) on it. I noticed it first on the touchpad on tip then noticed that the already powered 3 has another ^3. So does that mean we are actually getting the touchpad 3 and the pre 9? Weird....
    HP webOS | HP TouchPad³, HP Veer, HP Pre 3³

edit: I know that it is the footer at the bottom but the webpage's title (header) also has the touchpad^3
    1^3 = 1
    3^3 = 27

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    this
    that
    And the footnote says ...

3. This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    1^3 = 1
    3^3 = 27

yay for math skills!!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne