Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    this doesnt directly affect me, but i do know there are members of this forums who have multiple pre's, or there spouse has a pre. so heres my question, what will happen if somebody tries to sign into a different profile on the tp? will everything have to resync again, or will it remember?
    As far as I know based on the previous webOS versions, you would have to resync.
    purchased apps won't sync to the tp because the tp account won't know about the purchased apps through another account. the same goes for accounts, memos, tasks, everything that gets saved into the palm profile.

all of your email accounts will have to be set up again on the tp and then all of the data resync'ed.
    Hopefully HP will keep working the tap-to-share angle to the point of having actual device/app state kept in the cloud too. So if you are playing a game like Angry Birds on your TP and want to head out the door with your Pre3, the state of the game would be shared so you could pick up where you left off.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hopefully HP will keep working the tap-to-share angle to the point of having actual device/app state kept in the cloud too. So if you are playing a game like Angry Birds on your TP and want to head out the door with your Pre3, the state of the game would be shared so you could pick up where you left off.
    One can hope they take it that far