Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Very nice... thanks! I really wish they wouldn't put that glossy finish on the back though. I"ll be wiping it off constantly!
    why does everything revolve arounff GuyFromNam? #ismellascandal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    why does everything revolve arounff GuyFromNam? #ismellascandal
    #YouveBeenPostingOnTwitterTooMuch
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    It seems to be a 32gb model and it's completely blank (which is why they don't turn it in).
    If they keep that back I will buy a case day one and forget about it, its just too shiny
    OK so is this a case of now you see it now you don't or was the arm forced to take the video off Precentral??

Earlier today there was a video of how the Touchpad was being tested in Vietnam, with talk of tape on the back to hide the reg number!!

I couldnt watch the whole thing at work and was waiting to get home to watch it and now ITS GONE!!

WASSUPWITDAT??
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Awesome thank you!! Im surprised it hasnt been pulled from YouTube. Thanks for the link!
    First P|C is not stopping advertising fake Seidio 1350mAh batteries and now they delete this post?
    It's still on Engadget.
    So how independent is P|C?
    Last edited by somline; 03/07/2011 at 03:26 PM.
    No problem ; )

It's still up on Engadget. No idea why PC pulled the article. cue x-files theme music
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

not much to see, looks like pre-production....or at least I hope ( since the SIM tray seemed to break when he opened it).
    Come on PreCentral talk to us - What happened?
    It looks....

Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad View Post
    not much to see, looks like pre-production....or at least I hope ( since the SIM tray seemed to break when he opened it).
    Like how the pre's battery door.. oh wait

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Only one reason why this would come down - a request from HP.
    So do you think the video was in some way a misrepresentation of the TouchPad?
    does anyone think they can do a redesign of the back case and or other specs before the summer?
    I think this video could be of a clone. Two things stand out. A SIM card tray (a flimsy one at that) on an unreleased Tablet that's initially going to be released Wi-Fi only and the HP logo is not the same as the HP logo on the Feb 9th Touchpads.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Er, the article is still there, video and all. Least its showing up for me.
    I see it too
    I see it too. :s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast