Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Very nice... thanks! I really wish they wouldn't put that glossy finish on the back though. I"ll be wiping it off constantly!
    It won't a huge problem for me because no one ever looks at the back any ways because the screen isn't back there. lol
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    It looks....

Like how the pre's battery door.. oh wait
    I still am amazed they did not go with the mat finish on the back. It's worse than the original pre- on sprint. Fingerprints everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    I still am amazed they did not go with the mat finish on the back. It's worse than the original pre- on sprint. Fingerprints everywhere!
    Must be HP design because palm seemed to have learned it's lessson with pre+,2, 3, veer having matte backs standard. :/

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Not a chance. The specs and the hardware have been consistent, practically, from day one. There are some people who speculate that the hardware is already being built, although I don't believe it. Unless they pull the plug on the device for 2011 and go back to the drawing board, this is the way it's going to look and the specs will be as announced.
    ok makes sense
    Hm, I could see the "Designed in USA, Made in China" label on the back of TouchPad in the video. It doesn't seem plausible this leak could have come from a Nam guy.
  6. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rickwestland View Post
    Hm, I could see the "Designed in USA, Made in China" label on the back of TouchPad in the video. It doesn't seem plausible this leak could have come from a Nam guy.
    HP operates in Vietnam, so why not? They could be working on some aspect of WebOS there - even if it's seeing how it would work with printers or something else.
    I just found where a SD slot was planned on the touchpad. There is a slot with a blank card that pops out only about a 1/4", which is on the opposite side from the volume button.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12